To apply for a MCSF grant for seventy-five percent (75%) of the school tuition (maximum of $1,400 per child, per year) follow these instructions:
- Application period begins January 1 and ends April 30 to determine if you qualify financially for the grant by referring to the Income Guidelines.
- Fill out a separate application for each child in grades K through 12.
- Complete, sign, and mail the Student Application Form to MCSF, or fill in the online application form. Scholarship selection is on a random basis. Scholarship winners will be notified by mid-June
- There is no need to re-apply every year. If you have applied in the past, call the MCSF office to check on the status of the file. Do not apply twice for the same child.
- It is strictly up the school whether or not they accept the child for enrollment.
- After the MCSF offers you a scholarship and once the school has accepted your child (or children) the school will complete and return the School Commitment Form Invoice to MCSF.
- Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Income Eligibility Guidelines
Please continue only if your family meets the Income Guidelines.
Please choose an application method.